Ahh, OIII finally!

This one was a long time coming... but I final got it looking like what I believe a bi-color image should look like. For 3 days I tried to get the colors to my liking, but no mater what I did it just didn't look right. Frustrated, I phoned a friend, Albert Barr.

We went step by step thought the processing of aligning, stacking and other techniques but when we got to DBE there it was, one small but important check box. Once I unchecked the normalize box in Pixensite's DBE function the colors from the 4 hours of OIII data where there. Now I can sleep! LOL

Heart Nebula 9 hours, 5 Ha ,4 OIII. Click to see 75% resolution

Heart Nebula 9 hours, 5 Ha ,4 OIII.

Click to see 75% resolution